Jan 8, 2009

Genting bed

Back to the Genting count down
Got few people curious...
Curious about what??
that is where I sleep when my Genting trip count down
Hmm how to say ....
1 word
"GENG"
actually not bad la
but I can confirm to tell you all
I din sleep at parking lots
oh god let you all see the parking lot damn beautiful

and I get some GOOD advise from you all
Sleep under the car?
hmm...
Today lunch time you all saw my size already rite...
with my size you think I can enter under the car??
maybe you all can la haha
come come give some comment....(lunch time guys)

V

V

V

V

V

V


While walking outside of the First world,
I take this picture
to PROOF
haha


Focus on the yellow shirt guy
He din sleep at parking lots but is beside only
see also know why he don't sleep parking lots la

Actually that day I didn't really sleep
is hard for me to sit and sleep
not to say hard la
is could not even sit and sleep
so that day I play the whole night
some of my friends fall sleep some follow me go out play

No comments: