Jan 12, 2009

If I Were A Boy ?

This is kind funny if come out from a girl mouth
It is true, there really have some girls hope they were a boy
First why do girl think that?
  • it because the whole family are boy?
  • normally mix with boy?
  • or jealous with boys can and girl cont?

Actually there have many different answer and ways to answer.
Gender is a fix that you cannot change or turn. Be what you are. Plastic surgery is nothing but only change your out look and xxx 2 more private part. In the inner part, you are always a girl.

A friends of my always claim that being a boy have more benefit than being a girl.
My answer is NO
For me be a boy or a girl has it own advantage and disadvantage. There is no need to jealous of other gender.

A song talking about If I Were A Boy by: Beyonce Knowles
Release on 10 Nov 2008
This song tittle attract me
and the best part was

If I Were A Boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls

O.O ~~~~~PLS ENJOY

No comments: